Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dining @ J.L.Gourmet Cafe



This is a hidden gem at Prangin Mall serving a great variety of food at a reasonable price. Located on the 3rd floor opposite Little Oasis Cafe, you'll not miss its signature cart filled with bottles and a sign showing its Daily Special. This was my first visit her although I had wanted to sample them for quite some time. I understand that Mizi Bistro at New World Park also belongs to the same owner. Collecting my gf's mobile phone at the inefficient Nokia Care centre was a good enough excuse to stop by, else I'll have to wait for my next pirated software or mobile phone purchase.




Opting for something light, we ordered the Panfried Dory Fish Almondine and the recommended Chef's Salad. After some 20min wait and inhaling plenty of smoke from our friendly smoking diner, our food finally came. The portions were really reasonable and not the average size I had expected. Thumbs up for the Fish but the salad was just average. The prices on the menu is nett and there is neither service nor government tax. That's a plus point... Will be back to sample their other delights especially the Seafood Bruschetta.

Price:
Panfried Dory Fish Almondine - RM13.80
Chef's Salad - RM13.50
Set meals comes with a soup, drink and ice-cream - RM17.90.

J.L. Gourmet Cafe
Add: 33-3-09 Prangin Mall, Jln Dr. Lim Chwee Leong, 10100 Penang
H/P: 012-415 9960
http://www.jlgourmet.oomph.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment